Effective Date: 1st November 2016
Who are we?
- We are JGP Resourcing Limited. We own and operate this website. Our contact details are on the website. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback about this policy.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner‘s Register of Data Controllers under number Z2869658.
- Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owner or others. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser only until your browser is closed. They allow websites to link your actions during a browser session. Persistent cookies stay in the cookie file of your browser for longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). For further information on cookies, including how to use your browser to block them and how to delete cookies already stored on your device, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are used on this website for the following purposes:
- Session cookies: We use session cookies to enable the website to keep track of your movement from page to page and store your selections so you do not get asked repeatedly for the same information. These cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of the website quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit.
Google cookies: Persistent cookies (up to four years we believe) are set in connection with the following Google services on our site and these cookies may involve certain non-personally identifying information being sent to Google:
- Zopim cookies: Zopim sets persistent cookies (up to one year) in connection with our live chat service. See here for more information.
- Hotjar cookies: Hotjar sets session cookies for website analytics purposes. Click here for details of these cookies.
- Cookie-warning cookie: This cookie takes note of whether you are happy to accept cookies on this website based on your response to the message which appeared when you first visited the website. This persistent cookie will remember your preference for up to 12 months
- By continuing to use our website, having seen our cookie notice, we assume that you consent to use of the cookies outlined above.