Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.
Full Address: White Lodge, Holloway Hill, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0FA
Exact working hours: Various
Any further details: We are seeking both full and part time contracted staff to join our team
About the role
We provide opportunities for disabled children and young adults, from 0 to 25 years old, to access activities of their choice in their local community. We believe the children and adults who access our services have the right to the same opportunities as other young people and we will be looking for you to share this belief.
We are looking for you to:
- Be willing to give support to children and young adults to access a variety of opportunities, such as leisure activities and or activities which develop life skills.
- Enjoy and be confident in your ability to work with disabled children and young adults.
- Have a flexible approach to work and listen to those accessing our services.
- Have relevant experience in Health and Social Care.
- Have a clean driving licence, access to own transport and be willing to drive you own vehicle for the job role.
These posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at an enhanced level, two references and an Occupational Health check.
Please note if you do not receive a response within a week, your application has been unsuccessful.
For further information please contact Transitional & Personal Support Co-ordinator, Louise Redman on 01932 577968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please call Reception on 01932 567131 or email email@example.com
When applying please return the Application Form, Suitability Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Form to: White Lodge, Holloway Hill, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0FA or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org