Are you looking to develop a career in planning? Are you maybe a recent planning graduate, or a related field, possibly with a legal or environmental background?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a planning assistant to join our Planning and Enforcement team.
We’re expanding our strong and dynamic team to tackle the unique planning challenges in our district and have a vacancy in our Planning and Enforcement team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to bring fresh and modern ideas to work with us in developing our planning services. It is a great time to be joining the planning team at Tandridge District Council, and working with us, you’ll:
- Work in a district made up of 94% Green Belt, the largest in the country, with the unique opportunities and challenges that brings.
- Be part of an expanding planning and enforcement team, with a mix of planning casework and providing support/research for the wider team
- Be able to shape your work, and gain planning experience, working with residents to deliver a fresh and modern planning service.
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and supportive team, where flexible working is encouraged.
- Be supported with your professional development, with personal performance plans tailored to your own career goals.
If you would like to find out more about the role please contact our Head of Planning, Louise Wesson, by email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Interviews will take place on the week commencing 8 March 2021.