Full Time and Part Time applications considered.
We are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and innovative communications professionals to join our Communications Team in a vibrant and busy borough council to help articulate our Council’s corporate priorities across all of our channels, delivering on our communications strategy through vibrant and engaging campaigns.
You will be a highly motivated, creative all-rounder with a professional and confident can-do approach. Your excellent people skills and ability to work with all stakeholders internally and externally will mean you’ll thrive being part of a high profile and visible team which delivers internal and external messaging.
Our role as the Communications Team is to engage with the communities of Epsom & Ewell ensuring they know what services are available to benefit them, and to celebrate our good news stories. We work closely with service project teams to develop and implement communications strategies for our wide range of services and to promote and increase engagement with our projects and highlight the impact we make to people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant professional qualification and expertise
- At least two years’ experience in a communications role
- The ability to create content, copywriting and editorial development
- Experience of internal communications and employee engagement
- Experience of writing and implementing communications plans for projects or campaigns including effective social media campaigns
- Experience of content management systems such as Sharepoint and creative design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
If you are interested in this opportunity please click on the apply online button and complete our application form. Please indicate in your application if you are applying for Full or Part time hours. For further details please contact Jane De La Rosa on 01372 732000
Closing date: Tuesday 17 May 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 24 May 2022
At Epsom & Ewell Borough Council, we are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace for all that reflects the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all sections of our community particularly from underrepresented backgrounds, including BAME, LGBTQ+ and those with hidden or visible disabilities. We are committed to ensuring all our staff – regardless of gender, age, religion, sexuality, ethnicity or disability – can thrive and succeed whilst working with us.