The starting salary for these positions is £24,780 per annum based on a 36 hour working week. The roles are offered on a fixed-term basis for 3 months with possibility of extension until 31 March 2023.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to develop a scheme that links in with primary care services and social care. Although these are full time, fixed-term positions, we also welcome applications from people who may wish to apply for part-time or casual hours.
We currently have two positions available:
- 1 x Post based at Quadrant Court, Woking, GU22 7QQ
- 1 x Post based at The Brickfield Centre, Portland Place, Epsom, KT17 1DL
We are seeking individuals who can support people with substantial mental health needs through skills gains programmes and time limited interventions. We work alongside multi-disciplinary mental health teams and occupational therapy led services, as well as a diverse range of community agencies and services. Our Service supports people in their recovery; working with them to maximise their choices and independence in line with our commitment to the personalisation agenda.
To be shortlisted for an interview your CV and application will clearly evidence:
- A commitment to working alongside people with mental health conditions to achieve their goals and independence
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages and Internet
- Access to a car and a driving licence, with the flexibility to work across the County of Surrey
- Ability to work on your own initiative and respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We Can Offer You:
- Training and development opportunities, including regular supervision to develop your career
- Essential business mileage
- Innovative technology: Front line staff will get touch screen hybrid devices to allow you to work in an agile way and minimise unnecessary travel
- Work/life balance: Flexible working is supported where possible, including working from home or hot desking at several County Council sites
- 26 days annual leave (28 after 2 years' service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme: Earn up to £1,000
- A generous local government salary-related pension
- 24/7 employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Option to join our car lease scheme and many more discounted life-style benefits, please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff for more information
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 26/06/2022.
Interview dates to be confirmed.
An enhanced DBS ‘Disclosure and Barring Service’ check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children’s and Adults’ Barred List checks will be required for this role.
For an informal discussion please contact Michelle Dunbar on 07773 061935.
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.