Would you like to work somewhere dedicated to Early Years education and care? Somewhere committed to your professional development? A place of learning and development for all with great opportunities?
If your answer is yes then we are the right place for you. Guildford Nursery School is looking to recruit a term time only assistant to start as soon as possible.
We believe that all children are unique and learning must begin with what a child can do.
Our large Maintained Nursery School is based on two sites, both with wonderful outdoor learning and play spaces.
We have one permanent role available and are looking for people with a passion for early years education and a can-do attitude.
The post will be based at our nursery school, York Road, GU1 4DU.
8.45am - 1.30pm Monday – Friday
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Positive, flexible, responsible and with an interest in young children and how they learn
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to support the provision of a rich, inclusive, safe yet challenging environment and curriculum to meet each of our children’s unique interests and needs.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge
- A positive, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities including a large, beautiful garden
- The chance to work with children who are fantastic to be with.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Guildford Nursery School and Family Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply: return a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org (no CVs please)
Salary range: PS3 £19,313 - £20,257 FTE pro rata
Actual annual salary: £10,961 pa pro rata
Closing date: midday Monday 26 September 2022
Shortlisting: 26 September 2022
Interviews will be held 7 October 2022