We are seeking to appoint a Caseworker for an interesting, varied and challenging role supporting the work of an Environment & Regulatory Service. Working within a team of Caseworkers you will provide and deliver a comprehensive and efficient administrative service.
What you need to succeed in this role:
At a minimum, you will be able to demonstrate:
· A proactive approach, with strong administrative skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with people at all levels.
· Conscientious attitude with excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
· Be able to multi task and plan & prioritise work effectively
· A good standard of numeracy and literacy
· Strong IT skills including intermediate levels of Word & Excel
It would be great if you also have:
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good organisational skills with the ability to take the initiative
· Are a quick learner
What you’ll do on a typical day:
· Process and administer a variety of applications – including Taxis, Licensing Act, Gambling Act, Animals, Planning and much more
· Answer email enquiries
· Maintain and update relevant databases
· Refer and consult with specialists
· Provide support as required for other officers within the caseworker team
What’s in it for you?
With some 700 employees, we are a diverse organisation delivering a wide range of services and employing people with an even broader range of skills. We are eager to attract the best so we provide excellent training opportunities, offer well established flexible working arrangements including the ability to vary your start and finish times where the business allows. We also offer many other benefits including health and wellbeing initiatives and discount off a range of well known high street shops and supermarkets. This role attracts a salary of £23,197 - £25,242 per annum and an annual leave entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays.
A basic Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for the successful applicant prior to appointment.
If you would like to know more about the role please email Marc Chapman at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 30th September 2022
Interviews will be held: tbc