An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Compliance Manager to join our Investment and Development team, providing a full range of services to Surrey Heath Borough Council.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to ensure that the Council’s operational and non-operational buildings are maintained effectively and that health and safety statutory and compliance requirements are met.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant technical experience in Maintenance & Facilities Management.
- Experience of working on multi-site maintenance programmes
- Knowledge of the statutory compliance requirements relating to buildings and building occupation.
- Excellent Excel, Word and database skills.
- Experience of managing teams and external suppliers.
- Experience using, maintaining and developing Asset Management systems.
- Experience in a similar post.
- A qualification with the Institute of Workplace Facilities Management (IWFM) (or will be a member with 12 months of appointment).
We offer a generous benefits package which includes; a minimum of 24 days’ annual leave, Local Government pension scheme; free parking.
For an informal discussion, please contact Mike Cummings on 01276 707217.
Closing date: Midnight on 24th October 2022
Interview date: To be Confirmed
Surrey Heath Borough Council is committed to equality of opportunity in employment and service delivery and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE