Do you work in the building industry, with a background in surveying, maintenance, and compliance? Are you looking for an interesting new challenge? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
We’ve got two exciting opportunities to join our building surveying and building maintenance team, in roles which are:
- Interesting, varied and very rewarding.
- A great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and experience and progress their career in the building and surveying industry.
- Ideal for someone who likes to work flexibly, as part of a lively, dynamic and supportive team.
About the roles
These roles are a great opportunity for someone to be a key member of a team delivering a vital service for our residents.
The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring our housing stock is well maintained, delivering high quality building surveying, repairs, compliance, and maintenance services for all of our properties when required both commercial and residential.
Who we’re looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience of working in building surveying, maintenance and compliance.
- Have a sound understanding of building services technology, including maintenance, repair, procurement of services and replacement techniques.
- Have a track record of successfully project managing contracts and works to successful conclusion, on time and within budget.
- Are a highly motivated, flexible team player, used to working closely with colleagues across a range of professions.
- Are driven, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
This is a permanent, full-time post and you will need to have a full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes.
The appointments are at grade M2 (£35,749) and therefore applicants must demonstrate they meet the criteria of the role at M2 level as described in the Role Specification.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you like and you want to be part of our dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Mark Robinson on 01883 732805.