Administration Officer (CIL and Address)
Are you experienced in working in an administrative and or customer focused role? Perhaps you’re looking to kickstart your career with an exciting new job? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Administration officer to join our Strategy and Commissioning Team, in a role which is:
- Interesting, varied and never dull.
- Designed to help you develop your skills and experience and progress your career.
- Ideal for someone who is enthusiastic and likes to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Perfect for someone who is positive, hard-working and passionate about delivering great customer service.
About the role
Our Case Services Strategy and Commissioning Team is responsible for the collection and monitoring of the Community Infrastructure Levy, Section 106 Monitoring, Street Naming and Numbering and The Geographical Information System. The successful applicant will be working as part of a lively, enthusiastic and supportive team providing excellent service delivery with a strong customer focus.
The successful applicant will work closely with colleagues from different teams across the council and will receive training to enable them to manage a varied case load and respond to queries about the wide variety of services we provide.
Who we’re looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Proactive with a commitment to the provision of excellent customer services.
- Have excellent customer service skills and able to build and maintain relationships, comfortable talking with colleagues at all levels.
- Are numerate with an accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team worker with the ability to work on your own initiative
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jayne Roberts on 01883 732895 or e-mail email@example.com