This role has a starting salary of £13.09 per hour (includes 15% annual leave entitlement).
Options of 7am -11am, 3pm - 7pm shifts available Monday to Sunday.
Positions available at:
- High Ashurst, near Dorking (RH5 6DQ)
Are you looking for some flexible part time work? Do you want to work in a vibrant and lively environment? Do you enjoy cooking?
If so, then come and join our team!
We are seeking individuals who are interested in working in our kitchens at our busy outdoor centres.
You will assist in the preparation, cooking, serving, and clearing of meals, delivering freshly prepared and cooked healthy meal options for our visitors.
We are keen to hear from individuals who have some experience in kitchens, whether it be home cooking or in a more commercial environment.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who enjoy preparing and cooking tasty, nutritious food
- A 'can do' positive attitude
- A willingness to learn and participate in some training to include food hygiene L2
- Good with instructions and can work independently
- Friendly personality and ability to offer excellent customer service to our guests
- An Enhanced DBS check will be carried out during recruitment
High Ashurst and Henley Fort are in remote locations, please consider your transport arrangements.
Who are we?
Surrey Outdoor Learning and Development (SOLD) is a provider of High-Quality Outdoor Learning programmes. We are committed to inspiring and engaging young people and adults, improving and enriching personal and social development, and raising achievement, success and aspirations in life.
We will monitor applications regularly and contact applicants as these are received.
An Enhanced DBS 'Disclosure and Barring Service' check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children's and Adults' Barred List checks will be required for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. You will benefit from a generous local government salary related pension as well as an Employee Assistance Programme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit the advert on the employer site.
Surrey County Council is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. A guaranteed interview will be offered to all disabled applications where:
- The candidate has evidenced the minimum criteria for the role through their application
- The candidate has chosen to share that they have a disability on the application form
Our application form and onboarding process will provide an opportunity to request any reasonable adjustments for the interview and/or the role.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.