The salary range for this position is £50,047 to £55,125 per annum based on a 36-hour working week.
The role is hybrid with a weekly balance of remote and in person working. Our base is the Surrey County Council, Dakota building in Weybridge.
The Surrey Pension Team have started a new chapter with a refreshed vision and mission and ambitious plans for the future.
Our vision: To provide our customers with a better tomorrow.
Our mission: To responsibly deliver a first-class customer experience by ensuring that we deliver the right benefits and services to the right people at the right time.
Our newly redesigned workforce is integral to achieving our aims and ambitions for the future and we are looking for a Senior Change Specialist to join our team as we continue our transformation journey.
Reporting to the Head of Change Management for the Surrey Pension Team you will responsible for embedding best practice change management including:
- Creating change management plans acknowledging all aspects of change - readiness, risk management, stakeholder engagement, planning, implementation, communication, training and other associated change considerations
- Coaching managers and supervisors to upskill to enable them to model and reinforce the change
- Capturing data and reporting progress via tailored reports
- Consulting and advising project teams on change management practices
- Identifying opportunities and providing expertise to build resilience to change across the organisation
To be considered for shortlisting for this position, your application will clearly evidence the following:
- Change management qualification e.g., PROSCI, Kotter, ADKAR, CMI with experience as a Change Manager, managing end to end change
- Qualification in Business Management with emphasis on change
- Knowledge and experience in change management principles and communications, with the ability to report complex issues in a simple report format
- Ability to work credibly with colleagues at all levels across the organisation and externally to scope, design and deliver change projects from a strategic plan
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills, and ability to solve problems and think analytically
- Proficiency in business management, statistics, analytics, and spreadsheet software such as Excel
- A proactive approach with great organisational, project and time management skills
Your ability to demonstrate our Vision and Mission and work within a "one pensions team" culture is also crucial to our success.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 11/12/2023.
Interviews will take place in December and shortlisted candidates will be required to deliver a presentation detailing a change they have delivered as part of the selection process
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. A guaranteed interview will be offered to all disabled applications where:
- The candidate has evidenced the minimum criteria for the role through their application
- The candidate has chosen to share that they have a disability on the application form
Our application form and onboarding process will provide an opportunity to request any reasonable adjustments for the interview and/or the role.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.